Hello whoever reading this. Well today is my birthday. Basically it's just like my birthday on the previous years *except last year. I did nothing, just chillin at home with my mum and my sis. Me and sis watched anime while my mum was out. Later in the evening we all watched How I Met Your Mother together and had good time, laughing together :D and then we went to giant and i belanja them cakes, lol. i bought myself 2 cakes: new york cheese and chocolate indulgence. Hee. Welp tho it's kinda boring, but meh today's my day, and I still had fun :)
Oh by the way, I would like to say thanks again to everyone who wished me. You guys have no idea how much it means to me :') oh and i'm 17 now. expecting to see progress in myself. i'd like to be a better person than i was before. pray for me yeah?
No comments:
Post a Comment