Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Best Friends

the three of us

Shefereena Isreen and Nur Syahirah Syifaa, my two best friends. Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah for giving me them as my friends. 
They're always there for me when I'm happy, feeling sad, bored, angry, they're with me through my ups and downs, they listen to my complaints, to my thoughts, to my problems, they're with me when I need someone, and I am thankful for all that. They are truly a good friend, and I am very lucky to have them as my best friends. 

lol gmbr ni lagi ~

They are amazing in many ways, and they always make me laugh, smile and happy.We've never fight, you know? Ala gaduh melawak tu ada lah, tapi gaduh serious sampai nak tarik tudung tampar muka memang tak pernah. 
That is why I love them so much *in a non lesbian way, okay =,="* 
Okay now, nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment