Saturday, December 15, 2012

in dire need to post something

Assalamualaikum .

So.. uhm.. hi blog ! I'm sorry I've abandoned you for quite some time .. and since I had already changed my URL so nobody's reading my blog anyway. But I just feel like I need to post something. Besides, it has been a while since I wrote something in English. Probably my grammar's getting worse by day. Urgh this sucks.

Anywayssssssssssss..

I'm in 2nd semester in UiTM Johor now :) alhamdulillah for my final exam result was okayyy. no failures, no C's and it's 3 point above. alhamdulillah alhamdulillah. praise to Allah for my result. I'm gonna try harder this semester. I wanna get a 4 flat or at least a DL. Please Allah ? :( my best friends, who by the way are taking even more complicated course than me can get a DL for their first semester already .. I am green with envy . I know why I get that result . I know why I didn't get DL this time . Since I knew it already , I'm gonna make improvements and I will make sure I will get that DL !!

oh btw DL stands for Dean's List. for those who didn't know 

On the other flip side..

I am quite happy with my life right in the moment. Everything is just fine . No arguments , no disagreements , no hatred , no nothing . Everyday is normal , and filled with happiness and smiles and laughter .

One last thing..

There are no exact combination of 26 letters to form a word to precisely describe my feelings towards you, A.

And I am very happy with our relationship right now. Whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment