Monday, January 2, 2012

Masa hadapan

Okay, now I have finally think about it thoroughly. I have finally decided on what course to take ! *drumroll* badum tiss!

I have options actually, hewhew. So here are my options :

  1. Food science
  2. Pharmacy
  3. Hotel management
  4. Diploma of public administration (DPA)
Insya Allah, if my result is good, I wanna go on with either food science/pharmacy. I'll forget hotel management and DPA. And then I will choose either one of that. Probably I'll choose food science cause it's quiet interesting.. but then pharmacy aint that bad too. oh dayyum, I'll think about it later on.

If my result is so-so or not so good, I'm gonna consider hotel management and DPA. And then of course, choose either one of it. But I'm more interested with hotel management though. Ada tu aku baca dia kata that course subject dia include culinary art (kat Taylor's College). Aku teringin nak blajar culinary, it's really interesting ! Tapi along nasihat haritu suruh amik DPA, katanya nanti jadi Executive, pangkat & gaji lagi tinggi dari dia. Hmm not bad .

Tapi apa2 pun, aku nak kerja dengan kerajaan dulu, tak nak lama2, pastu berenti awal then dapat la pencen dah tua nanti ~ pastu aku kerja la dengan swasta plak. or kerja je kat swasta terus. haha tah la tu tengok la camna, bleh carry ke tak bila aku dah blaja nanti. Insya Allah.

Pray for me yeah ?

No comments:

Post a Comment