Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random

I got this from tumblr. since i'm bored i'm gonna answer all these questions ~

  • Height: currently 160cm
  • Virgin? of course !
  • Shoe Size: 5/6
  • Sexual Orientation: straight.
  • Do you Smoke? No i didn't 
  • Do you Drink? besides alcohol.
  • Do you Take Drugs? nopeeeee
  • Age you get mistaken for: haha i d k but once this salesgirl thought i'm a woman. i was only 16 -,-
  • Have Tattoos? no
  • Want any tattoos no
  • Got any Piercings? no
  • Want any piercings? i used to 
  • Best friend? shefereena, syahirah syifaa, farah izni, husna zaemah.
  • Relationship status: single
  • Biggest turn ons: good looking tall guys
  • Biggest turn offs: guys who smokes 
  • Favourite Movie: urgh so many, Mission Impossible 4, Harry Potter(s), TLOTR Trilogy, Mean Girls
  • I’ll love you if: you could understand me.
  • Someone you miss: currently no one
  • Most traumatic experience: when i fell off a bicycle, when i was 6.
  • A fact about your personality: I am nice.
  • What I hate most about myself: Sometimes I fall hard, it hurts.
  • What I love most about myself: I'm nice hahaha 
  • What I want to be when I get older: A beautiful, successful person.
  • My relationship with my sibling(s): all good
  • My relationship with my parents: all good
  • My idea of a perfect date: it would be nice if he treats me nicely and bring me somewhere nice so i can seize the day ~
  • My biggest pet peeves: what's pet peeves? o,o
  • A description of the girl/boy I like: secret :p
  • A description of the person I dislike the most: liar, people who think they're too good for anyone to give em any advice, heartless peoples, and also peoples who didn't use their brain.
  • A reason I’ve lied to a friend: ha i never lied
  • What I hate the most about work: it's tiring ~
  • What my last text message says: "Okay !"
  • What words upset me the most: "Kau ni menyusahkan jelah!" and "Kau ni tak boleh guna langsung"
  • What words make me feel the best about myself: "You can do it!" and "You are pretty" :)
  • What I find attractive in women. Long hair, long fingers and long legs haha
  • What I find attractive in men. Clean face, hair, height(tall), six pacts and muscles~ 
  • Where I would like to live. Paris/London/Makkah/Madinah but Msia is nice already :)
  • One of my insecurities. When my friends are way smarter than me.
  • My childhood career choice. Teacher/Doctor/Astronaut
  • My favorite ice cream. Pralines and Cream.
  • Who I wish I could be. Someone successful 
  • Where I want to be right now. Heaven
  • The last thing I ate. Fried rice with sambal udang
  • Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. Tom Cruise. 
  • A random fact about anything : If I say I love you, I truly mean it. I rarely use that word, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment