Tuesday, October 4, 2011

i don't know

HEY POPSICLE :D

Lol did I just address you as a popsicle? whatever. hey people of the earth. greetings from the land of nowhere.
hahahaha what am i crapping urgh. okay okay. i'll stop now.

soooooo i got my biology and physics papers today. and that's all. i already get all my trials results. even though it's not an excellent-flying colors-bravo kinda result, but hey !

  1. This is the first time in my whole pathetic life (as a student) that i did not fail my add mathssssss !
  2. My science subjects are improving ! (except for bio)
  3. I didn't fail, at all !
Kinda happy for it, but not really because SPM is just round the corner, and I guess I have to put on a lot of effort to get better results, and i really hope miracle will do me a favor. So yeah i got 4a's : English, Maths, Agama, EST. 2b's : Sejarah, Bahasa Melayu (lolwhut -,-) 2c's : Physics, Chemistry and 2d's : Add Maths, Biology.

Can anyone genius in biology call me and give me a private tuition? I really need help, like, really. Ok thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment