Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Physics
Dear Albert Einstein. I really do respect you. You are so intelligent, and genius. Well, everyone knows that fact, right. Can I just have your brain ? Lets exchange our brain. Sighhhh. You know, I wish you are still alive, so that you can teach me Physics and be my Physics's teacher. I think I'm gonna fail my physics for the 1243548939 times alreadyy. Geezzzz. zzzz.
Just now was Physics P3. I don't know, let's just hope and pray that I don't fail my Physics. Amin. But as Albert Einstein said " a person who never made a mistake never tried anything new". So I guess I should justtt accept my marks later on T.T
And tomorrow is the killer paper. Additional Mathematics. I'm going to prepare myself for mind blowing questions tomorrow. *le sighhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment