Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Again ~


Well as you guys know, well, probably don't, this is my 1st sister with her 1st daughter Zahra and last baby boy Hafiz. Yesterday was her birthday but due to my tight schedule I can't find the time to post this so right now Imma say (tho i already said this yesterday) Happy Birthday Along! You are such a good sister. You always treat me with stuffs, gave me good advices, listen to my problems, bring me to interesting places, hang around with the kids, and always will find a present for my birthday, even it has been a year. I still remember last year, she forgot to give me present for my 2009's birthday. Guess what did she gave me? A bottle of DKNY Apple Blossom's perfume.For my last year's birthday she gave me a Casio watch, which is so cute and I really love it, and she made a small birthday party for me :'). I feel bad tho. I don't give her anything or do anything special for her birthday. Imma bad sister am I ? :( Don't get me wrong, I have no intention to brag whatsoever but i'm just sharing my thoughts, alright.
But my other sisters also give me presents for my birthday. Last year angah gave me a study lamp, in 2009 she gave me a month of guitar class for my birthday present. Aww. Okay korang mesti dah menyampah. Apahal budak ni cerita pasal hadiah birthday dia, nak belagak ah tu -.-" No guys, again, I'm not bragging. Just letting out my thoughts.
Nonetheless, I still love Along so much. She is the coolest sister ever. You don't have a cool sister as I do. Hahah. And please know that I love all my sisters equally. <3

1 comment: